This drying unit is perfectly equipped to dry glass bottles in different sizes. Various test results show that up to 99% of the water drops on the bottles is removed with the RONAIR drying system.
The solution includes a drying module with acoustic enclosure and baffles for noise reduction. Next to this, a second module consists of a blower and an electrical cabinet for control of the installation. The drying process is based on a system with nozzles and two air knives to dry the cap and the neck of the bottles. The sides can be effectively dried by using drying plates.
This installation is custom designed and has some interesting features:
- The installation is totally enclosed, so that personnel safety is guaranteed.
- Equipped with acoustic sound panels to avoid noise nuisance during operation.
- Supplied with an autonomous control unit, based on the needs of the customer
- Prevents the use of compressed air: less noise, more cost and energy efficient.
- Constructed of stainless steel to achieve maximum ease in cleaning and maintenance.