This RONAIR drying installation is built with the main objective to dry plastic spray bottles for different applications.
The custom-made installation consists of two seperate modules which can easily be integrated around an existing conveyor. One of the modules contains a fan, filter and electrical cabinet. The other module contains the drying elements. This drying module comprises an air knife to dry the top of the bottles and drying boxes which take care of the sides.
This installation is custom designed and has some interesting features:
- The installation is totally enclosed, so that personnel safety is guaranteed.
- Equipped with acoustic sound panels to avoid noise nuisance during operation.
- Supplied with an autonomous control unit, based on the needs of the customer
- Prevents the use of compressed air: less noise, more cost and energy efficient.
- Constructed of stainless steel to achieve maximum ease in cleaning and maintenance.